Here is the schedule of events!
1:45 p.m. Gates Open – no early entry
Arrive (with this Parking Pass printed and visible), valet park, and take a shuttle or walk to check in
2 p.m. Check in – Schultz Plaza
Grab your free camp swag, visit our memory wall & take a photo!
First Aid, Lost & Found, and Info Booth located here.
2:15 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. Chugim – All Camp Activities Open
- Frisbee – Lower Field
- Photo Booth – outside Dining Hall
- Share your camp memories – outside Dining Hall
- Indoor Lounge – Dining Hall
- Hike to Star – Meet at Info Booth/Schultz Plaza at 3 p.m. (intermediate hike; 30 min roundtrip)
- BBQ & Beer Garden – Upper Field
- Kid Zone – Upper Field
- Camp Tours – Meet at Info Booth/Schultz Plaza at 3 p.m., 3:30 p.m., or 4 p.m.
- “Camp Through the Decades” Exhibit – Beit Am
- Community Art Project – Beit Am
- Arts & Crafts – Beit Am
- Swimming & Lounging – Pool
- 3 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Jam Sessions with your favorite camp musicians – Upper Field Stage
- 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Israeli Dancing with Lindy Passer & Phil Hankin – Dining Hall
- 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. C.I.T. Milestone Cheers – Upper Field Bimah Stage
5:45 p.m. All Camp Activities Close
6 p.m.: Songs through the Decades & Honoring Our Alumni
7:30 p.m.: Laila tov! Good night!