Thank you for your interest in joining the staff at URJ Camp Newman
We are now accepting applications for Summer 2017!
Our camp is devoted to instilling into our campers an appreciation and love of Judaism while helping them grow emotionally, intellectually and spiritually. Staff members serve as role models in our small community that strives for the very best in Jewish learning and Jewish living. Each and every staff member in camp is essential to the overall success of the summer.
Please keep in mind the following as you complete the staff application:
We require the following pieces of information which you should have on hand:
- The names, addresses, phone numbers, and email address of three references
- Your Social Insurance / Social Security Number
- The dates you are available for work at camp
- You will be asked to complete short essay questions. We recommend that you compose your answers to these questions in a word processor, then copy the answers into the text boxes so that you can save your work.
- The camp season is nine weeks; this includes a full week of staff orientation. The Shoresh Team will be expected to arrive on June 2, the Geza Team (Senior Leadership) on June 6, and the rest of the staff on June 13. Campers arrive on June 20.
Once we have received your completed application, we will be in touch with you to schedule an interview. If you have any questions, please contact Mikey Latner, Assistant Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you! We look forward to receiving your application.Apply Now for Staff Apply Now for Faculty