Summer 2019 Registration Parent Resources
Travel, Medical & Camper Info Forms
To complete your camper forms (such as your travel, medical and camper information forms), you will need to Log In to your CampInTouch account. To do so, click here – or click the “Log In” button at the very top right of our website.
For instructions on how to COMPLETE your Summer 2019 Forms, click here.
For instructions on how to UPLOAD your Summer 2019 forms, click here.
Parent Manual 2019 – Downloadable Documents
NOW UPDATED FOR 2019!
View or download the full 2019 Parent Manual or individual documents below. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
- Summer 2019 Parent Manual – full manual for viewing/printing
- Welcome to Camp
- Letter from Our Director, Creating a Partnership – Preparing for Camp, Moments of Sadness, While Your Child Is at Camp
- General Info & Camp Policies
- Birthdays, B’nai Mitzvah Tutoring, Camp Merchandise, Camp Security, Camp Visitors, Laundry, Lice, Lost & Found, Sundry & Forgotten Items, What to / What Not to Bring
- Electronics Policy
- Cell phones, MP3 players, Kindles, etc.
- How to Contact Your Camper & Our Staff
- Calling camp, sending email & mail, *new* Package Policy, etc.
- How to Follow Our Adventures
- Camp Photos, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- How to Get to Camp
- By car, by plane & by bus
- Packing List (updated 6/6/19)
- Welcoming All Campers & Staff
- How to Complete Forms
- How to Upload Forms
- Avodah Blood Drive – Minor Donor Permit
- Camp Newman’s 10 Commandments
Addresses & Maps!
- Our Summer Camp camper/staff mailing address:
URJ Camp Newman – Session Name
1 Morrow Cove
Vallejo, CA 94590
- Summer Camp location address: Cal Maritime, 200 Maritime Academy Drive, Vallejo, CA 94590
- Camp Map
- For directions and our admin address, click here.