How to Register for a Year-Round Event
Step 1: Create a CampInTouch Account
Families that are new to our CampInTouch system will create an email login and select a password as part of the initial registration process. The account should be created in the name of a parent/guardian. Please note that the application will assign the person completing the online form as “Primary” parent/guardian and this person will setup the main login for the account. You can add additional information for other parents/guardians and can have additional email addresses assigned to the account. But we will consider the “Primary” person as the main point of contact by default.
Click here to create a new account with your email and a password of your choice.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have previously registered any member of your family for a program with URJ Camp Newman – you may already have an account! Please use the same email address and password to login. (If you don’t remember your login, click “Retrieve/SetPassword” on the login page to recover it.)
Step 2: Registering for a Year-Round Program
Please note: Our registration system, CampInTouch, is a secure registration system. You must complete the registration process in one session (it should take no more than 15 minutes to complete). You will not be able to save and restart an online application later.
1. After logging into your new CampInTouch account, select Season “2018” for all 2017-18 events – and it will take you to the camper information page.
2. Select “Begin Application.” This will be the next page. Please note that each section will appear based on your answers to questions:
3. Complete the remaining parts of the application with all required and important information. You will be asked for basic participant biographical information, health information, transportation information and to sign release forms. By providing as much information as possible about your child, we are able to provide the best possible experience.
- For all NFTY events – You will need to pay in full. Please make your payment online using Visa or MasterCard. NOTE: If you are receiving a discount or scholarship – this payment will be applied on the backend of the system. It will indicate that you are registering at full cost, but your card will only be charged for the proper amount.
- For Other Year-Round events – For most year-round events, you can pay by credit card or elect to pay by check, which you can mail Camp Newman’s office (711 Grand Ave., Ste 280, San Rafael, CA 94901) after registering.
5. To register more than one child for any program, click on the link to “Begin New Application” upon reaching the “Application Submitted” screen. All the information for your first child will be saved as you begin the application for your next child.
If you have any questions please contact our registrar Kim Press at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-991-0259 and she can assist you with the registration process.
Refunds and Cancellations for Year-Round Events
Camp Newman recognizes that our participants may need to cancel after registering for a year-round weekend event. The policy considers our financial obligations for the event and our desire to refund as much of the registration fees paid as possible. All cancellations must be sent to our registrar via email to email@example.com by one of the Parents/Guardians listed during registration. Refunds are processed approximately 2 weeks after the event. Please note that we do not offer credits in exchange for refunds.
If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Up to three weeks before the event – 90% of the registration fees paid
Up to two weeks before the event – 75% of the registration fees paid
Up to one week before the event – 50% of the registration fees paid
Less than one week before the event – 0% of the registration fees paid
Cancellation requests due to illness or accident prior to the camp session start date require a physician’s written verification. Upon receipt of verification, we will issue a full refund. If you have questions, please contact our Registrar Kim Press, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds and Cancellations for NFTY Programs
NFTY recognizes that our participants may need to cancel after registering for an event. We have created a policy for refunds that considers our financial obligations for the event and our desire to refund as much of the registration fees paid as possible. The refund policy and deadlines are posted on the event registration page for each regional event. Please be sure to review them prior to registering.
All cancellations must be sent to the NFTY in writing – either by email by one of the Parent/Guardians listed during registration. We will not accept cancellations from TYG advisors or participants directly. Refunds are sent approximately six weeks after the conclusion of the event.
Click Event Name Below For Detailed Registration Info
* Please note that if the registration link is not on that page, registration is not yet open. Check back soon!
- 2nd – 5th Graders:
- 6th – 8th Graders:
- 9th-12th Graders:
For NFTY Events
Please visit your region’s website page, where you will be able to find more event info and links to register: