Get ready to meet new families and friends and enjoy a weekend with your loved ones in the natural beautiful setting of Camp Newman! Family Fun for All! Here’s how we’ll spend our action-packed (and leisurely) days and nights:
• Meet New Families & Friends!
• Camp Fun Designed for Each Age Group
• Late Night Parent Wine & Cheese with KidWatch
• Fun Activities for the Jewish Harvest Festival of Sukkot
• Celebrate a Special Shabbat & Havdallah
• PJ Library® Story Walk and Story Times
• Arts & Crafts
• Music & Song Sessions with Special Musical Guest: Jason Mesches
• Pre-Bedtime Campfire
• Hike to the Star Overlooking Camp
• Parent Learning Sessions
• PJ Library Books incorporated throughout
Special Early Bird Rate! Register by July 1 for 50% off all children fees!
• Adult: $225
• Children 2 to 7: $75 Early Bird Rate (Reg $150 after 7/1)
• Children 8 to 18: $112.50 Early Bird Rate (Reg $225 after 7/1)
• Children 1 and under: FREE
PJ Library® Member Discount of $50
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions! If you have don’t see your question answered, Vivien Braly at email@example.com or 415-499-1223 x8106.
About PJ Library®
PJ Library® sends Jewish children’s books and music every month to families with children ages 6 months through 8 years. Each book, geared towards a specific age, helps you create your own family’s connection to Jewish traditions, holidays, and values. Sign up today at www.pjlibrary.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PJ Library® is a program of the Early Childhood Education Initiative of the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund with support from the Harold Grinspoon Foundation, the Albert and Janet Schultz PJ Library Fund, the Alexander M. and June L. Maisin Foundation and other generous local funders.