Spend the day at Camp Newman in Santa Rosa! Join our camp team and PJ Library® for our 8th Annual Family Fun Day
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Games, like Ga-Ga, Frisbee, Soccer & More
- Nature Walks
- Hike to the Star – the hill overlooking camp
- A visit to our animals and Kibbutz – our sustainable farm
- Camp Tours
And this year – with the event scheduled to coincide with erev Yom Ha’atzmaut, the 70th anniversary of Israel’s Independence Day, you can also enjoy Israel-themed activities complemented by PJ Library books – for example:
- Use your “Passport” to tour the sites of Israel, like our own Kibbutz, and then read, “Ella’s Trip to Israel,” by Vivien Newman.
- Discover treasures in an archaeology dig, and then read, “Jodie’s First Dig,” by Anna Levine.
- Place a message or prayer on the Western Wall, and then read of a spider’s trip to the Kotel in “Sammy Spider’s First Trip to Israel,” by Sylvia Rouss.
At the end of your visit, all families will receive a special bag of goodies from Camp Newman and PJ Library.
Bring your own picnic or enjoy a camp BBQ for $5 per person! We’ll also answer any questions about our summer camp. All ages welcome. Invite your friends and grandparents to join you!
Free Admission. Please RSVP below!
How to Get Here
For Directions to Camp Newman, click here.
About PJ Library®
PJ Library® sends free monthly Jewish books and music to children through age eight. To sign up, visit PJLibrary.org.