11000 Pescadero Creek Rd
La Honda, CA 94020
Presented by URJ Camp Newman, 6 Points Sports California, and Sci-Tech Academy West.
Save $50: Early Bird extended to October 16th! Register Now!
You asked and we listened!!! URJ California Camps (Camp Newman, Six Points Sci-Tech West, and 6 Points Sports California) invite all middle schoolers to the best party in the West! Join us for a 2-night retreat weekend Nov 2-4 at YMCA Jones Gulch in La Honda, CA. You’ll get to:
– Reunite with camp friends & meet new friends for lots of fun and laughter
– Play sports, hike, and do adventure programming
– Enjoy an evening by the campfire
– Celebrate a magical camp Shabbat
– 8th graders: You’ll get to learn about NFTY (our teen-powered regional youth groups) and participate in some awesome NFTY-style programming with our very own teen leaders
– AND HAVE A TON OF FUN!!!
For answers to all your questions about West Coast Party Jr., see our West Coast Party Jr. FAQ.
Where We'll Be: YMCA Jones Gulch
For more information
– Based on enrollment, programs may be split up by grades (6th grade as their own session, for example). Please contact us with any specific questions or concerns.
– Our Fall Camp event for 2-5 graders will run parallel to WCP Jr. Campers will dine at the same time but programming will be separate.
If you have more questions, contact Kim Press by email or at (415) 991-0259.
What is your cancellation policy?
Camp Newman recognizes that our participants may need to cancel after registering. The policy considers our financial obligations for the event and our desire to refund as much of the registration fees paid as possible. All cancellations must be sent to our registrar, Kim Press (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email by one of the Parents/Guardians listed during registration. Refunds are processed approximately 2 weeks after the event. Please note that we do not offer credits in exchange for refunds.
If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Up to three weeks before the event – 90% of the registration fees paid
Up to two weeks before the event – 75% of the registration fees paid
Up to one week before the event – 50% of the registration fees paid
Less than one week before the event – 0% of the registration fees paid
Cancellation requests due to illness or accident prior to the camp session start date require a physician’s written verification. Upon receipt of verification, we will issue a full refund. If you have questions, please contact our Registrar Kim Press, email@example.com.