Apply for a Levy Fund Scholarship
Families may apply to the Fund for assistance for as many programs throughout a calendar year as their child(ren) attend. Each program and each child, however, requires a separate application to be submitted. (Camp Newman has a separate application. Please contact Kim Press 415-991-0259 at Camp Newman for an application.)
Levy Scholarships are awarded on a first-come first-served basis. Please apply for a Levy Scholarship as soon as the application opens in order to ensure the best chance of receiving a scholarship.
If a scholarship discount from the Levy Fund is granted, both the applicant and his/her parents will receive an e-mail confirmation. The Levy Fund will provide the event/program with the money to cover the discount. This will occur following confirmation of the applicant’s participation in the particular program or event.
NFTY Southern California (NFTY-SOCAL) and NFTY Southwest (NFTY-Southwest)
- Every event will have an application period. During this period applications are accepted on a rolling basis and scholarships are awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
- When scholarships are awarded, recipients receive a confirmation e-mail and their accounts are credited with the amount of the scholarship.
- Please note that a delay of 3-4 business days is normal before the reduced balance is reflected on the account. If the participant has already registered when the scholarship is granted, the account will be credited. No additional action is necessary.
- Scholarships are not transferable. If a recipient cannot attend the event, the Levy Fund Administrator should be notified immediately.
- There will be no scholarship refunds after the event.
Scholarships are awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Recipients receive a confirmation e-mail and their accounts are credited with the amount of the scholarship. Scholarships are not transferable.
Mitzvah Corps and URJ Kutz Camp
The application period starts in mid February. Recipients receive a confirmation e-mail and their accounts are credited with the amount of the scholarship. If registration for the program/event has already been paid in full, please inform the Levy Fund administrator as soon as possible. Scholarships are not transferable.
Please see below for 2018 Levy Scholarship allotments. Please make sure you select the correct event from the drop-down menu. You can only apply for events for which application is open.
Available Scholarships and Application Opening Dates
This page is regularly updated with application opening dates and scholarship discount amounts.
These dates are subject to change if the date(s) of the event changes. Please check with the program administrator to confirm the date(s) of the event. Please note that you can only apply for programs for which the application is open.