Partnering with Camp Newman means allowing us to help you lead. We craft the weekend together so your constituents see your professionals as the leaders, get to learn with speakers or artists that are meaningful to them, and deepen their connection to you.
Camp Newman staff does the administrative and programming work so you don’t have to! We then open the opportunity to the Camp Newman and the wider Bay Area community to supplement enrollment and experience the weekend with your established constituency, exposing new people to your organization.
- All-gender restrooms
- Physically accessible programming spaces and accommodations
- Gender neutral cabin areas/signage
- Staff trained in JOC, Interfaith, Gender inclusive language
Teamwork for the perfect event
What we do:
- Handle registration, fees, and financials
- Provide housing, menus, and scheduling
- Hire staff: counselors, logistics, specialists for activities
- Advertising the opportunity to on our channels (website, social media)
- Housekeeping, maintenance, and kitchen usage
- Plan & implement family learning programming according to your theme
- General camp programming: hiking, campfire, access to climbing wall, sports & games
- Adult sessions: mixers, challah braiding, art, mediation
- Kids w/counselors: archery, low ropes, hiking, arts & crafts
What you do:
- Bring your constituents
- Give your key professionals the roles they want
- Hire speakers/artists meaningful to your theme and constituents
- Lead the programs and blocks you choose
What we do together:
- Set a theme/goal for family learning
- Shabbat, Havdallah and other Jewish rituals tailored to your group’s style/observance
- Decide who is leading each session, lifting up your professionals & volunteers as desired
Want more information?
Reach out to Jordanna Flores, Director of Year-Round Programs.