Preparing for summer
Complete online forms
Forms for Summer 2022 will be available starting in January!
Most of the forms are completed online. You can login into the CampInTouch system at any time to check the status of your account, make sure your contact information is up-to-date, and to complete the pre-summer forms.
All forms necessary for your camper(s) will be listed on your Forms Dashboard within your account. Please note that if you stop in the middle of completing one of the forms, what you have already entered will NOT be saved. It is important that you be prepared in advance to complete the forms.
Once you have submitted a form, you can review the information that you entered but you cannot edit it. You will have to get in touch with us if you want to change the information. For example, if you signed up for a Bus home and you want to cancel it or change to a different bus, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-991-0259 for additional instructions.
Camper Information & Photo
Camper Information Form: Must be completed for each individual child attending. This is information that will be very helpful for the camper’s counselors to have. It will contribute to the best summer possible. Please note: there is one section for your CAMPER to complete.
Camper Photo: Upload a current photo of your camper and click “Submit Form”.
Health and Medical Forms
Must be completed for each individual child attending. The Health Forms are a combination of online forms:
- Camper Health History
- Vaccine Policy
As well as forms you will need to download, print, complete and upload back to your account. Please note that each camper’s forms have a unique bar code – print each form individually for each camper, do not copy!:
- Medical Exam Form – must be completed & signed by physician
- Immunization History Form – must be completed & signed by physician
- Insurance Cards & Authorization- Be sure to have your insurance information available to complete the form.
We are in the process of assessing transportation options to camp and will have more information in early 2022!
Please visit our Financial Assistance page for more information and a step by step guide to apply for a camp scholarship!
Must be completed for each individual child attending. You will need to download, print, complete and upload back to your account. Please note that each camper’s forms have a unique bar code – print each form individually for each camper, do not copy!:
- Camper Code of Conduct – to be signed by camper and parent
- Anti-Bullying Pledge – to be signed by camper
- B’nai Mitzvah Tutoring Form – Please complete this form with your rabbi or cantor only if you would like your child to practice at camp to maintain what he/she has already learned in preparation for becoming a Bar or Bat Mitzvah